economic crisis
economic crisis? Hmmm did, sometimes it is ... I know I've had anything for some time, but in recent months, we are really rotate on and in my short 'weekends' then I will not even spend hours at the computer sitting =)
We drive still the same tour, but the tempo has increased greatly. Last week we received a communication via satellite, with a request to make possible only the prescribed 36 hours off duty, otherwise the contract would last no longer cope. Since we would be pretty stupid if we say no =)
Until new drivers to the Orientation and capable on the box, some teams are even split up and are now driving through the area Single ... And it's like that time in Germany, the main thing, the charge is out of the customer and then rolling 'stored' in the street.
Today it goes out again early in the morning called out to dispatch with ner new tour. We have not done since our return actually much, once grilled, canceled another time because of general fatigue and spent the rest lazily on the sofa. But soon Christmas ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment