300 000 screwdriver
have Almost exactly a year to get my former team-mate Frank and I are the key to our new truck 557403rd Last Thursday the odometer crossed the 300,000 km mark, even though we have to do much more today than when we were still holds four days off. To celebrate
the day was a faithful workhorse quick wash with the hose and NEN extra sip 15W40. Apart from two minor outages us, our truck is not abandoned and still purrs like a kitten.
However, the radio was for some time not been heard from him, and as we had are still two pieces under the bed to do, we just had to find time and leisure time for an exchange. Unfortunately, I moved my screwdriver set, but something you get it in every truck stop.
One would think ... I was actually so mad, in Irving Big Stop in Salisbury to buy a screwdriver want. Haha, how could I be so crazy ... Gibbet ned! With such sophisticated and complex tools to work in Canada after all, only Nobel Laureate, and Dr. Frankenstein.
Instead you get there, five (5!) Different varieties of porcelain dolls, Native American winter blankets, Christmas Window
jewelry, glitter pen sets, coasters with puppy (or kitten) and camouflage clothing for hunters. A housewife has actually got there because of the treasures collected moist eyes. So much is wonderful trinkets finally nowhere else I have my
new screwdriver then at Flying J in Carlisle PA get.
0 comments:
Post a Comment