Today was at the seminar "Dance and drama "all in the sign of STOMP. Initially, first off drums bissl, then, the broom, broom handles, plastic barrels, buckets, plastic bags, taken out and was ready to start. 3 to the broomsticks that wildly handled, was 4 for the broom" .. scrub "a serve up some plastic bags to the rustling bissl contribute 2 to the ton and the pail and went off the post to maintain the tact I took bissl difficult so I was happy when we the African dance went over:) is as yes all you have to shake them and stomped and jumped in connection with wild arm movements, the risk is here to dance in semi-trance is quite;.) were in the break Ines, Lisa, Jenny and myself do not get enough of the drumming and created our own "piece", see video and note the broom Ines;) was beautiful today, I liked really well. And it took about 3 hours wiedermal music, sing and dance. went) Thursday, November 20, 2008
Free Logitec Eyetop Camera Driver
Stomp
Today was at the seminar "Dance and drama "all in the sign of STOMP. Initially, first off drums bissl, then, the broom, broom handles, plastic barrels, buckets, plastic bags, taken out and was ready to start. 3 to the broomsticks that wildly handled, was 4 for the broom" .. scrub "a serve up some plastic bags to the rustling bissl contribute 2 to the ton and the pail and went off the post to maintain the tact I took bissl difficult so I was happy when we the African dance went over:) is as yes all you have to shake them and stomped and jumped in connection with wild arm movements, the risk is here to dance in semi-trance is quite;.) were in the break Ines, Lisa, Jenny and myself do not get enough of the drumming and created our own "piece", see video and note the broom Ines;) was beautiful today, I liked really well. And it took about 3 hours wiedermal music, sing and dance. went)
Today was at the seminar "Dance and drama "all in the sign of STOMP. Initially, first off drums bissl, then, the broom, broom handles, plastic barrels, buckets, plastic bags, taken out and was ready to start. 3 to the broomsticks that wildly handled, was 4 for the broom" .. scrub "a serve up some plastic bags to the rustling bissl contribute 2 to the ton and the pail and went off the post to maintain the tact I took bissl difficult so I was happy when we the African dance went over:) is as yes all you have to shake them and stomped and jumped in connection with wild arm movements, the risk is here to dance in semi-trance is quite;.) were in the break Ines, Lisa, Jenny and myself do not get enough of the drumming and created our own "piece", see video and note the broom Ines;) was beautiful today, I liked really well. And it took about 3 hours wiedermal music, sing and dance. went)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment