The module directs one of our mentors named Soren. A very competent sociologist, us with advice and assistance is available when it comes to our project work. This maybe another time.
If we do not talk about this task, then holds his Søren sociology seminar. This is the time to change the Danish society. Below rates fall, which often lead to back that freedom seems to be not always easy. He said, sociologists, young Danes are now asking what's the best thing to be young, then tell them: "to be able to choose what I want." If you ask young people what is the most difficult part, to be young, then tell them: "to be able to choose what I want!"
"Be your own master! "(quote Torbjørn) I am saying only. Not always easy.
still came out the way that the Danes take liberties out in partnerships that are not recommended. So for the time are about 25% of Danes (1.2 million) on the Internet for love new acquaintances on the road, of which alone 700,000 in fixed partnerships. Find bissl I have a lot I have to say .... Well everyone likes to think about what he wants. The theme is well chosen, varied and interesting design, also works if one or the other panels to circuit slightly confused ;-) Keep it up Søren!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Silver Strike Bowling Tricks
Module 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment