Monday, November 24, 2008

Whistling Sound On Honda Pilot

project

After I had a great weekend, since I came to see ne good friend from Kiel and we were making good progress , again is a new week dawned and I realized that I have 3 weeks left to me to delve into the project. Oops! As of now it is dry!

This project is the end result of a three-part portfolio. This portfolio includes all the steps. Information search, selection of relevant useful details to match the chosen problem are in the working portfolio. The creation of the presentation with the compressed information is the second part. The reflection, that is, what were the difficulties that "light" moments we had, how the work turned to the one then in the third part of the portfolio. Since I am the school systems 'this world' interest, I think I deal with the school system in Denmark more closely and this where possible, with the opaque system of Germany (more precisely by the state of Baden-Württemberg) to compare. Let's see what is to be done .. could be

topics:

  • the systems to be compared - see> -> Draft 24.11.2008 / (preparation of October)
  • school sports, compared 11/26/2008
  • health promotion in schools
  • teacher - student relation -> see mail 11/25/2008
  • teacher - pupil - ratio -> see Post "Module 2"
  • grading -> see 29/11/2008 post
  • Integration -> see post 11/28/2008; Education Report of hope ....
  • Individual assistance
  • Computer equipment -> see 27/11/2008 post
  • curricula -> see Post "Module 2"

0 comments:

Post a Comment