Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What Does Wic Provide Los Angeles California

Barack Obama

Yes I get here in Denmark which is also from the outside world ;-) Yeah, Barack Obama the New. A relatively young, handsome, ambitious African-Americans! A milestone was laid, as they say. So I have to honestly say, at the very beginning, I thought America would be more than ready for a woman, but as the good Hillary in the primaries and lost the ol McCain was left thinking, I almost had a chance of Barack, but did not really it. I meant that the majority rather choose the oldest president ever would, as the first African-American. Now I take it all back. America seems to have changed and understands that Bush & Co have brought not really. There are now apparently so much to do and to set the record straight that I know the Barack almost sorry. I wonder how it all "hinbiegen're wants.

The economy is going down in Amiland the stream, the gap between rich and poor has widened. The country now has 10.2 trillion dollars in debt and foreign policy is anything but "on the hill". Moreover, as soon as possible to troops from Iraq will be deducted. And then there's still the war in Afghanistan. A tax reform must be here and new jobs. There is plenty to do in the land of a thousand possibilities and I I wonder what and how many opportunities are ln such. I'm very excited, but after 8 years and finally positively excited and positive attitude.

Good luck Barack Obama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment