yesterday the Tyske Skole (German School Haderslev) visits. This is a private school, like all other minority schools supported by the Danish Association of German Nordschleswiger, financed and managed. The German and Danish language and culture are on equal footing. The pre-school is integrated, so even the little ones are well taken. Parents can go to work and calmed the children can learn by playing until half past three. Great joy came when I was there again met my little friend Emmy (5 year old daughter of good friends who are from my home here drawn ago) and I could see that in the pre- really fun. The children learn from the first item until the ninth grade and can be well prepared to go their way forward. The education of a healthy lifestyle is by no means at this school. Parents should note mitzugeben full sandwiches. When cooking in the classroom and observed for healthy options (eg, potato salad without Majo, etc). Sport is about 3 times / wk on the program and the children have to get out into the air during the breaks, even in rain. I was impressed.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Gallbladder Removed And Psoriasis
Tyske Skole in Haderslev
yesterday the Tyske Skole (German School Haderslev) visits. This is a private school, like all other minority schools supported by the Danish Association of German Nordschleswiger, financed and managed. The German and Danish language and culture are on equal footing. The pre-school is integrated, so even the little ones are well taken. Parents can go to work and calmed the children can learn by playing until half past three. Great joy came when I was there again met my little friend Emmy (5 year old daughter of good friends who are from my home here drawn ago) and I could see that in the pre- really fun. The children learn from the first item until the ninth grade and can be well prepared to go their way forward. The education of a healthy lifestyle is by no means at this school. Parents should note mitzugeben full sandwiches. When cooking in the classroom and observed for healthy options (eg, potato salad without Majo, etc). Sport is about 3 times / wk on the program and the children have to get out into the air during the breaks, even in rain. I was impressed.
yesterday the Tyske Skole (German School Haderslev) visits. This is a private school, like all other minority schools supported by the Danish Association of German Nordschleswiger, financed and managed. The German and Danish language and culture are on equal footing. The pre-school is integrated, so even the little ones are well taken. Parents can go to work and calmed the children can learn by playing until half past three. Great joy came when I was there again met my little friend Emmy (5 year old daughter of good friends who are from my home here drawn ago) and I could see that in the pre- really fun. The children learn from the first item until the ninth grade and can be well prepared to go their way forward. The education of a healthy lifestyle is by no means at this school. Parents should note mitzugeben full sandwiches. When cooking in the classroom and observed for healthy options (eg, potato salad without Majo, etc). Sport is about 3 times / wk on the program and the children have to get out into the air during the breaks, even in rain. I was impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment