Since 2007 the so-called Motionsbus here. This was in
health conferences held, and thus for the preventive work well invested (if I remember correctly around 4 million in 2007). The bus runs regularly to certain places, (there was now the Lidl car park in Haderslev), are the very central and easily accessible for everyone. This is packed with information and test equipment. People could thus go from 13 bis 17:30 clock clock in the bus, let the fitness test and, depending on Result, there is a final consultation. The project is going well and it is believed that it is successful. The bus is still in the community on 2 dates in December and go if I find time, I will try the case then once up close and see how fit I am;)
What I think is a shame that with this work as with so many other prevention measures, unfortunately, only again reached those who really care for it properly. But that's about something:)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Smooth But Not Slippery
Motionsbus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment